TOLL FREE: 844-853-5310
SERVICES 24 HOURS A DAY
Quality care in the comfort of your own home.
There are so many fond memories and positive feelings associated with your home. Why would you leave that sense of peace and tranquility if you didn’t have to? In-home care is particularly appealing to those that need extra assistance but want to be kept on their own schedule. There are no scheduled meals or activities. It is all about you, what you want, and when you want it.
Services & Benefits of Home Care
Marshfield Senior Services, Inc. offers personalized care 2 to 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including weekends and holidays. Here is a list of some of the services we offer.
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Shopping and Errands
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer/Dementia Support
- Incontinence Support
- Ambulatory Support
- Personalized Assistance
Contact us today to created a customized care plan for you or your loved one!
Top 7 Reasons to Use In-Home Care
- It’s your home: You have many fond memories and positive feelings associated with your home. Why would you leave that sense of peace and tranquility if you didn’t have to?
- Personalization: Home care is particularly appealing to those who need that little extra assistance but want to keep their own schedule. There are no scheduled meals or activities – it is all about you and what you want!
- Independence: Home care allows the individual to remain as independent as possible due to a familiar environment. Personalized care from our staff can be established for things that have become a struggle, while still allowing for many tasks to be done independently.
- Promotes Healing: Studies show that with the right attention and care, patients heal faster in the comfort of their home.
- Home care is less stressful: Health care settings can induce anxiety. Being in an environment that is familiar helps manage those uneasy feelings in times of uncertainty.
- Home care may make the most financial sense: In many cases, one does not need assistance at all times of the day. Limiting care times to times that are necessary versus paying for 24 hour staffing typical to many health care settings, you may be able to save a notable amount.
- Home care is the preferred method of care: Like stated above, why would you leave the comfort of you home if it wasn’t necessary? Most would agree that remaining in your home is an ideal situation give the right resources.